Orlando, a city in Florida. It has some major famous adventure spots. It is amongst the most popular cities. It has various adventure lands and theme parks. The place also has various museums. The museums restore the history of the city in them and also offers the guided tour of the place. It also has Epcot which allows educational Disney theme park.
Places to visit:
- Walt Disney World– Walt Disney World is the extremely popular and favorite spot. It comprises large resorts, dining, shops & 4 theme parks with rides & shows.
- Universal Orlando- Universal is a humungous park with movie-themed rides & shows, hotels & restaurants.
- Magic Kingdom- Magic Kingdom has 6 themed lands, along with rides, costumed characters & parades.
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure- Universal’s Islands of Adventure has the most enthralling rides & the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Epcot- Epcot offers an educational Disney theme park to explore.
- Sea World Orlando- Sea World has the most spectacular marine life shows, thrill rides, aquariums & up-close encounters with dolphins, penguins.
- Universal Studios Florida- Universal Studios is the most popular amusement park having movie-themed rides, attractions & entertainment.
Places to stay:
- Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel- Best western is a renowned hotel with great views of the water park, offering a free parking and a shuttle to the airport.
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown- Crowne Plaza is a modern architecture hotel with dining, a fitness center, rooms with kitchens & free Wi-Fi.
- The Point Orlando Resort- The Point Resort is a sophisticated hotel with kitchens in the room, a pool, a hot tub & 2 bars.
- Motel 6 Orlando International- Motel 6 is an ancient hotel offering an outdoor pool, free parking & morning coffee.
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Autograph Collection- Grand Bohemian Hotel is the one with extraordinary rooms along with a spa, a rooftop pool, a stylish modern restaurant & an art gallery.