Orlando is the perfect getaway destination for a relaxing family vacation. This Floridian city has dozens of theme parks, water parks and studios. The Walt Disney World is a famous kids entertainer in Orlando. “The City Beautiful” has numerous other alluring and fun spots for tourists like giant aquariums, airboat tours and zoos.
Places to visit-
- Walt Disney World- It is an entertainment complex for youngsters as it features theme parks, water parks, resorts and hotels.
- Universal Orlando- It is a theme park and plays various movie themed rides and shows for kids and adults.
- Magic Kingdom- It is built in the form of Cinderella’s Castle taking the Cinderella fairy tale as the theme.
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure- The park has various adventurous and thrilling rides that tourists can enjoy.
- Epcot- It is an educational theme park by Disney to know about future and other countries.
- Sea World Orlando- It is an aquatic theme park and marine zoological park which allows a very close look at penguins and dolphins.
- Universal Studios Florida- It has various movie themes that attract large crowds for a fun weekend.
- Gatorland- This amusement park cum petting zoo hosts alligator wrestling and snake shows for animal lovers.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Discovery Cove
Places to stay-
- Sleep Inn and Suites Orlando International Airport- They have a well equipped fitness center and offer free breakfast for the guests.
- Rosen Shingle Creek- It has been built with extraordinary elegance and is a perfect place to stay for a trip to the sunny Florida.
- Saratoga Resort Villas Kissimmee- A beautiful resort with an outdoor pool and soothing view.
- Westgate Vacation Villas- An exciting and thrilling resort with water rides for the kids.